The Blade Of Ninja
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 Pgs

Join now and in time to participate in the Chunin Exams and Enter The New Tournament:
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 11sdyix
Shogun Tournament. Enter now to have a chance to Upgrade to a God Class Shinobi.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blade Of Ninja
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 Pgs

Join now and in time to participate in the Chunin Exams and Enter The New Tournament:
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 11sdyix
Shogun Tournament. Enter now to have a chance to Upgrade to a God Class Shinobi.
The Blade Of Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shogun Tournament.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm by Zaquri

To lead a Country Requires a certain Grit. Add that to Great Rping skills and you have yourself a Recipe for Kage. At the moment you see no Villages right? Well that's where you guys come in and this Tournament. We need 5 Powerful people to step in as Kage. The tournament is where you will be tested to see if you qualify. The …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Jutsu creation template
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:26 pm by Zaquri

» Battle Guide
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm by Zaquri

» Character Ranks
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 pm by Zaquri

» Basic Forum and C-box Rules
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 pm by Zaquri

» Shogun Tournament.
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm by Zaquri

» The Blade Of Ninja
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:35 am by Tetsu Hyuuga

» SHINOBI ALLIANCE JOIN!
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:10 am by Guest

» Naruto Online
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:48 am by Tetsu Hyuuga

» Thanks Guys
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:43 am by Ryouken/Mentasu

Staff Members

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now.

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 Empty Re: My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now.

Post by Ryo Arisia Uchiha Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:27 pm

o.o im married to kazok... intresting
Ryo Arisia Uchiha
Ryo Arisia Uchiha
Chunin

Female
Number of posts : 1479
Single or Taken? : Married ^///^
village : Leaf Village
bloodline : Uchiha Clan (tomoe 2)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

http://citiesofdarkness.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 Empty Re: My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now.

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:28 pm

You're married.... For now kukukuku
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 1114
Single or Taken? : N/A
village : hidden leaf
bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://bleach.twilight-mania.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:28 pm

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 001_-_36-1
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:30 pm

Was that Kazok next to Kenkei laying down?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:31 pm

Yes
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:31 pm

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 001_-_37-1
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:32 pm

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 001_-_38
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:32 pm

Yeah he's ready. I want to be pmed whenever my page comes up Kenkei. You are staying up late doing this lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:34 pm

Chapter 2 end

Chapter 3: Hunting for witches

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 001_-_39
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 001_-_40_41
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 001_-_42
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:36 pm

Akatsuki X!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:37 pm

Yes the guy at the bottom is Laow And Brandon Your character isn't gettign in for...QUITE some time, The INT exams are gonna be long cinsidering the People I'm gonna Include in it.

For everyone who wants to be apart of it Then please Post here And what name you would like to have

Characters[/i]
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:38 pm

Yes brandon... the akatsuki X
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:39 pm

So the one with the long hair?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:40 pm

Is not the leader, Hes A puppet master Who loves skinning his Prey to the bone.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:41 pm

So I'm not him ok. I thought that one was the leader. Just keep posting lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:42 pm

Actually there is no more tonight, In the mornign I will have 4 more pages though Cause I have to plan out the plot for the INT exams.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

Alright. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouken/Mentasu Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:54 pm

you said you were going to mention me Sad i feel unloved
Ryouken/Mentasu
Ryouken/Mentasu
Admin/9 tailed fox demon /Jonin/ Jr dragon sage

Male
Number of posts : 2696
Single or Taken? : jokes on you guys, i like doing everything with ari
village : Leaf
bloodline : Demon of leaf -Ryo-
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:55 pm

You need to wait like me -slaps the forehead-

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouken/Mentasu Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Sad but he said my name on like page 4 or so, he said ryo and ryu, and im ryo Smile
Ryouken/Mentasu
Ryouken/Mentasu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:24 am

Problem... It is big but Temporary setback. Unfortunately my liscence for This has Expired and I'm liable to be Sued if I continue to Rip Naruto. So I think I have a problem now... I was undergoing another project anyways but I really wanted to finish this Manga. So now Im Going to ask everyone What type of Manga Shall I make next After this one gets shut down If it does

High school

Fantasy (Something like bleach or something)

Modern day

Sci fi

Vampiric

Please choose one and if you have any suggestions of a manga Like naruto I can rip please share Thank you.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouken/Mentasu Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:05 am

i enjoy yu yu hakusho, that is pretty generic, spirit hunters
Ryouken/Mentasu
Ryouken/Mentasu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:06 am

Alright I'm making A new Manga Hold on I'm adding alot into this one
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:51 am

Guys This takes time, I have to put like 350us dollars into A page with manga Art. And thats dollars >_> but besides that I'm trying to do naruto Eledia but I'm also trying Not to get sued so please Bare with me

Chapter 3

hunting for witches
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 001_-_43
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 001_-_44
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:54 am

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 4 001_-_45
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next