The Blade Of Ninja
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 Pgs

Join now and in time to participate in the Chunin Exams and Enter The New Tournament:
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 11sdyix
Shogun Tournament. Enter now to have a chance to Upgrade to a God Class Shinobi.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blade Of Ninja
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 Pgs

Join now and in time to participate in the Chunin Exams and Enter The New Tournament:
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 11sdyix
Shogun Tournament. Enter now to have a chance to Upgrade to a God Class Shinobi.
The Blade Of Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shogun Tournament.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm by Zaquri

To lead a Country Requires a certain Grit. Add that to Great Rping skills and you have yourself a Recipe for Kage. At the moment you see no Villages right? Well that's where you guys come in and this Tournament. We need 5 Powerful people to step in as Kage. The tournament is where you will be tested to see if you qualify. The …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Jutsu creation template
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:26 pm by Zaquri

» Battle Guide
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm by Zaquri

» Character Ranks
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 pm by Zaquri

» Basic Forum and C-box Rules
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 pm by Zaquri

» Shogun Tournament.
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm by Zaquri

» The Blade Of Ninja
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:35 am by Tetsu Hyuuga

» SHINOBI ALLIANCE JOIN!
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:10 am by Guest

» Naruto Online
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:48 am by Tetsu Hyuuga

» Thanks Guys
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:43 am by Ryouken/Mentasu

Staff Members

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now.

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 Empty Re: My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:55 am

I wonder who the dead guy is?

Back to top Go down

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 Empty Re: My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now.

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:57 am

You mean the bloody scene O_o and its a surprise, It'll take 4 hours till I can make a new one But It will take shorter if I can just Find my laptop.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 1114
Single or Taken? : N/A
village : hidden leaf
bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://bleach.twilight-mania.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:58 am

Damn Laptop where are you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Laow Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:59 am

Shinsei Tenma/Chuzu wrote:Damn Laptop where are you!
lmao
Laow
Laow
Chunin

Male
Number of posts : 2510
Single or Taken? : single
village : Leaf
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:07 am

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 2

That was faster than expected. My wife found it for me, All my files are on their. lol
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:08 am

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 03-1
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Laow Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:10 am

ya know i dont mind being a rogue any more
Laow
Laow
Chunin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:11 am

Lmao
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:11 am

OH sh*t!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:12 am

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 001_-_27
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:13 am

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 001_-_28
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:18 am

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 001_-_29-1
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Laow Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:20 am

u fast forwarded alot
Laow
Laow
Chunin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:26 am

It was only 3 years and I only did it cause The story is mainly the adult verions and not The kids.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:26 am

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 001_-_30-1
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:27 am

WOHO KAZOK IS A SANNIN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Arisia Uchiha Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:27 am

Excellent work Kenkei! I can't wait to read more!
Ryo Arisia Uchiha
Ryo Arisia Uchiha
Chunin

Female
Number of posts : 1479
Single or Taken? : Married ^///^
village : Leaf Village
bloodline : Uchiha Clan (tomoe 2)
Registration date : 2008-06-02

http://citiesofdarkness.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:28 am

I haven't forgot you Arisia!
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:29 am

This is getting better and better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laow Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:30 am

where am I?
Laow
Laow
Chunin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:31 am

You almost killed Kenkei

Back to top Go down

Post by Laow Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:32 am

yeah but dont i come back after 3 years and do something
Laow
Laow
Chunin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:36 am

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 2 001_-_31-1
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:36 am

Laow your part is coming in three pages
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:38 am

Classic Kazok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next