The Blade Of Ninja
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 5 Pgs

Join now and in time to participate in the Chunin Exams and Enter The New Tournament:
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 5 11sdyix
Shogun Tournament. Enter now to have a chance to Upgrade to a God Class Shinobi.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blade Of Ninja
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 5 Pgs

Join now and in time to participate in the Chunin Exams and Enter The New Tournament:
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 5 11sdyix
Shogun Tournament. Enter now to have a chance to Upgrade to a God Class Shinobi.
The Blade Of Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shogun Tournament.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm by Zaquri

To lead a Country Requires a certain Grit. Add that to Great Rping skills and you have yourself a Recipe for Kage. At the moment you see no Villages right? Well that's where you guys come in and this Tournament. We need 5 Powerful people to step in as Kage. The tournament is where you will be tested to see if you qualify. The …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Jutsu creation template
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:26 pm by Zaquri

» Battle Guide
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm by Zaquri

» Character Ranks
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 pm by Zaquri

» Basic Forum and C-box Rules
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 pm by Zaquri

» Shogun Tournament.
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm by Zaquri

» The Blade Of Ninja
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:35 am by Tetsu Hyuuga

» SHINOBI ALLIANCE JOIN!
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:10 am by Guest

» Naruto Online
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:48 am by Tetsu Hyuuga

» Thanks Guys
My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:43 am by Ryouken/Mentasu

Staff Members

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now.

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 5 Empty Re: My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:55 am

You don't have to edit these lol.

Back to top Go down

My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now. - Page 5 Empty Re: My Manga (Ripped) Including Kazok Laow and Shira I think for now.

Post by Zaquri Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:56 am

What?
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 1114
Single or Taken? : N/A
village : hidden leaf
bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://bleach.twilight-mania.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:57 am

I read the originals and right now they are just talking about the exams then taking it right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:58 am

Originals?
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:58 am

You mean frmo eledia?
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:59 am

Yeah those.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:59 am

Ah you've found it.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:00 am

It's really easy lol. Google is my best friend. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:00 am

Well then. I doubt there is any reason To rip this manga Any longer when you can read that even though That site only Displays page one through Forty-nine.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:01 am

No you can continue ripping. I'm enjoying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:02 am

So then Anyone who wants to read the rest... They can go there But The Link above Thomas To email is broken. And donations to keep that site alive would be appriciated though I could care less.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:02 am

lol. Alright continue with the ripping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:07 am

No point everyone knows whats going to happen now. Might as well go back to that crappy oen I'm making To try and imitate Naruto >_>
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:09 am

I liked that one...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:10 am

Well then The story must go on with that one. As for naruto eledia Everyone knows where to go now.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:38 am

No they don't lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:38 am

No they don't lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Laow Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:39 am

CONTINUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE
Laow
Laow
Chunin

Male
Number of posts : 2510
Single or Taken? : single
village : Leaf
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5