The Blade Of Ninja
The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes. Pgs

Join now and in time to participate in the Chunin Exams and Enter The New Tournament:
The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes. 11sdyix
Shogun Tournament. Enter now to have a chance to Upgrade to a God Class Shinobi.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blade Of Ninja
The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes. Pgs

Join now and in time to participate in the Chunin Exams and Enter The New Tournament:
Shogun Tournament. Enter now to have a chance to Upgrade to a God Class Shinobi.
The Blade Of Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shogun Tournament.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm by Zaquri

To lead a Country Requires a certain Grit. Add that to Great Rping skills and you have yourself a Recipe for Kage. At the moment you see no Villages right? Well that's where you guys come in and this Tournament. We need 5 Powerful people to step in as Kage. The tournament is where you will be tested to see if you qualify. The …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Jutsu creation template
The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:26 pm by Zaquri

» Battle Guide
The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm by Zaquri

» Character Ranks
The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 pm by Zaquri

» Basic Forum and C-box Rules
The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 pm by Zaquri

» Shogun Tournament.
The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm by Zaquri

» The Blade Of Ninja
The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:35 am by Tetsu Hyuuga

» SHINOBI ALLIANCE JOIN!
The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:10 am by Guest

» Naruto Online
The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:48 am by Tetsu Hyuuga

» Thanks Guys
The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:43 am by Ryouken/Mentasu

Staff Members

The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes.

Go down

The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes. Empty The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes.

Post by Spirit O. Luna Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:31 am

Hello All. This is my new Naruto RPG site. Id like to think of it as a side site to this one. When you have nothing to do on Naruto Blade, go on Shinobis Honor. Shinobis Honor is a naruto RPG site based a few hundred years after all the canons are dead. We are into our 8th kages. Gameplay runs like this one, only there is less approval needed by admins and more creative thought for gameply. The Uchiha clan is the only original clan that is being used (just because its a crowd favorite) which means if you want a clan that isnt already made, you gotta submit your own, which has a good chance of getting approved, unless goddmodding or lacking base fundamentals. ANYWAY, we currently have 8 members, everything has been set up, and created to perfection (we'd like to think so) and chuunin exams start in two weeks for anyone interested in some power training.

If your interested and would like to know more, PM me or (on Shinobis Honor, PM Kitsune, a.k.a. me) and I will be glad to help with any questions.

To any admins on here, I would like to know how I make this a 2-way ad, i sponser you, you sponser me, type thing. Im not sure how to make people affiliates. Some help would be appreciated on that side note.

http://shinobishonor.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Spirit O. Luna
Spirit O. Luna
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 1465
Single or Taken? : Single
village : Shadow
bloodline : Tsuki Eyes ~{Spirit Eyes}~ /Genjutsu Prodigy/ Fire Element
Registration date : 2009-05-06

http://themansion.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes. Empty Re: The Land of Shinobi, The World of Heroes.

Post by Spirit O. Luna Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:01 am

village jutsus have been added
Spirit O. Luna
Spirit O. Luna
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 1465
Single or Taken? : Single
village : Shadow
bloodline : Tsuki Eyes ~{Spirit Eyes}~ /Genjutsu Prodigy/ Fire Element
Registration date : 2009-05-06

http://themansion.forumotion.com/portal.htm