The Blade Of Ninja
Please people submit your characters Pgs

Join now and in time to participate in the Chunin Exams and Enter The New Tournament:
Please people submit your characters 11sdyix
Shogun Tournament. Enter now to have a chance to Upgrade to a God Class Shinobi.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blade Of Ninja
Please people submit your characters Pgs

Join now and in time to participate in the Chunin Exams and Enter The New Tournament:
Shogun Tournament. Enter now to have a chance to Upgrade to a God Class Shinobi.
The Blade Of Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shogun Tournament.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm by Zaquri

To lead a Country Requires a certain Grit. Add that to Great Rping skills and you have yourself a Recipe for Kage. At the moment you see no Villages right? Well that's where you guys come in and this Tournament. We need 5 Powerful people to step in as Kage. The tournament is where you will be tested to see if you qualify. The …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Jutsu creation template
Please people submit your characters EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:26 pm by Zaquri

» Battle Guide
Please people submit your characters EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm by Zaquri

» Character Ranks
Please people submit your characters EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 pm by Zaquri

» Basic Forum and C-box Rules
Please people submit your characters EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 pm by Zaquri

» Shogun Tournament.
Please people submit your characters EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm by Zaquri

» The Blade Of Ninja
Please people submit your characters EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:35 am by Tetsu Hyuuga

» SHINOBI ALLIANCE JOIN!
Please people submit your characters EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:10 am by Guest

» Naruto Online
Please people submit your characters EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:48 am by Tetsu Hyuuga

» Thanks Guys
Please people submit your characters EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:43 am by Ryouken/Mentasu

Staff Members

Please people submit your characters

2 posters

Go down

Please people submit your characters Empty Please people submit your characters

Post by Zaquri Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:21 am

This is serious, I have done alot

Site toolbar
Advertised on spider engines
Put it on youtube
Advertised on my sites

This may not seem like alot but meh, Now for the next big step, Turning this into a RPG game online. With RPG Maker VX. Its easy and there has already been a bleach game kinda like it but thats besides the point I know my way around Graphic languages (I'm a smart 15 year old) so I can easily turn a naruto blade ninja RP into a RPG. Featuring playable characters here and the strong ones can get pwnsome attacks (Like me and my perfect hypnosis kukuku)

The faster you submit your characters the faster the game will be finished, I'm only taking the first 24 most reasonably powered characters so....yeah...

Here is how it will look after your submission

There are a few things I need help with, I'm going to make playable characters from people here so I will start off with myself, Each person will be allowed 6 jutsu (2 elemental, 2 Bloodlimit(If they have one) and 2 Specials, one pecial will be a debuff/Buff and the second with be an attack. Then there will be the transformations of "Next stage" Of a person's power which gives the user a whole set of 4 new attacks. Like my template below
Please people submit your characters 1021439_f520-1
I know it look like it sucks right now but wait till I get everything fixed and ima edit it with photobucket. Anyways Here is what I need in order to make the RPG
At least 24 playable characters
Info and ideas for missions starting from the beginning
Ideas for regular attacks (Slash, Punch etc)
Character images (For the profile The icons are gonna be left to me)
Here are the characters I have so far
Brandon uchiha-
Ryouken
Gaono
Kenkei
Khashi
Of those people I only have the moveset for one of them (Me kenkei)
So her eis a template for the moves I wish for the people up there to fill out when I decide to put it up for other members to see, Move attacks may not do more than 1000 damage or 70% damage.
Kenkei kasumi
Elemental moves:
Water Release - Water doppel ganger: Using his water doppel ganger Kenkei is able to use two moves next turn, This skill can stack up to five times allowing him to go up to 6 jutsu in one turn (During water explosive shockwave you can summon 2 clones every turn)
Cooldown:2
Water release - Water dragon fang: Focusing his eye on a opponent kenkei sends a Water projectile to an enemy which is capable of destroying even a boulder doing 25% piercing damage that cannot be dodged or blocked
Cooldown:1
(Since I have no bloodlimit I make two more elemental releases )
Water release - Explosive water shock-wave: From his mouth kenkei summons water covering the entire field, This is to boost all water attacks for him and his allies to have their cool down decreased by 1 and damage done by ALL water techniques increases by 10%
Water release - Hungry sharks: Creating change in chakra form Kenkei could summon water projectiles in the shape of sharks. This This does 10% damage to an opponent depending on how many times you add the sharks up by sacrificing 10 Chakra for one shark (During explosive water shockwave you can summon five sharks for every 10 chakra)
Specials
Mirror flower: Kenkei uses his genjutsu to control all enemies with zero chakra, Their attack target is whatever Kenkei chooses
Perfect hypnosis: Kenkei focuses his eyes on the last jutsu used on his, Whenever the enemy uses that jutsu It drains them of all their chakra, This skill is invisible until the enemy uses the targeted jutsu
Transformation:
Masochist: Kenkei reaches into his demon side and becomes a masochist, Damage done to kenkei is decreased by 95% until one of his opponents die. If all of kenkei's Allies are killed during Masochist Kenkei recieves 100% damage reduction until there is only one enemy left, This can only be used if Kenkei's chakra is 75% below its average.
Now admins try... Make your own character and submit it to me I'm going to post this when You guys are done so that other people can submit their character to be in the rpg.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 1114
Single or Taken? : N/A
village : hidden leaf
bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://bleach.twilight-mania.com

Back to top Go down

Please people submit your characters Empty Re: Please people submit your characters

Post by Zaquri Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:22 am

Go by this and the previous rules of adding your character

Kenkei kasumi

Elemental moves:

Water Release - Water doppel ganger: Using his water doppel ganger Kenkei is able to use two moves next turn, This skill can stack up to five times allowing him to go up to 6 jutsu in one turn (During water explosive shockwave you can summon 2 clones every turn)

Water release - Water dragon fang: Focusing his eye on a opponent kenkei sends a Water projectile to an enemy which is capable of destroying even a boulder doing 25% piercing damage that cannot be dodged or blocked

Water release - Explosive water shock-wave: From his mouth kenkei summons water covering the entire field, This is to boost all water attacks for him and his allies to have their cool down decreased by 1 and damage done by ALL water techniques increases by 10%

Water release - Hungry sharks: Creating change in chakra form Kenkei could summon water projectiles in the shape of sharks. This This does 10% damage to an opponent depending on how many times you add the sharks up by sacrificing 10 Chakra for one shark (During explosive water shockwave you can summon five sharks for every 10 chakra)
Specials

Mirror flower: Kenkei uses his genjutsu to control all enemies with zero chakra, Their attack target is whatever Kenkei chooses

Perfect hypnosis: Kenkei focuses his eyes on the last jutsu used on his, Whenever the enemy uses that jutsu It drains them of all their chakra, This skill is invisible until the enemy uses the targeted jutsu

Transformation:
Masochist: Kenkei reaches into his demon side and becomes a masochist, Damage done to kenkei is decreased by 95% until one of his opponents die. If all of kenkei's Allies are killed during Masochist Kenkei recieves 100% damage reduction until there is only one enemy left, This can only be used if Kenkei's chakra is 75% below its average.
Now admins try... Make your own character and submit it to me I'm going to post this when You guys are done so that other people can submit their character to be in the rpg.

Last edited by Kenkei on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Please people submit your characters Empty Re: Please people submit your characters

Post by Zaquri Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:23 am

Oh and images will be provided by me don't worry about it.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Laow Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:24 am

u mean like naruto arena?
Laow
Laow
Chunin

Male
Number of posts : 2510
Single or Taken? : single
village : Leaf
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:24 am

Lol, its like it yes. But it is different in ALOT of ways. It is gonna be made by RPG maker VX.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Laow Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:26 am

du we submit our charectors like in naruto arena?
Laow
Laow
Chunin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:27 am

No as I stated mine above not The NA template!
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:28 am

You already have mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laow Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:29 am

sorry (you typed alot) then how do i?
Laow
Laow
Chunin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:32 am

More clarified template

Elemental moves:

Have two of these either defense,Offense and/or Buff/Debuff, Attacks cannot do more than 1000 damage (Maximum so for powerful Ninja) or more than 75% damage
Defense cannot sheild you completely from attacks unelss it is a bloodlimit for the next one. Buffs cannot target more than two people on your team.

Bloodlimit/ETC.

If you do not have a bloodlimit then just put two more Elemental releases or attacks.

Specials:
One of these have to be Attack and the other defence. They can violate the Restrictions of the Elemental attakcs having no limits. You can just have one also.

Transformation:

This is complicated and the system is nto worked otu yet so Just tell me your bloodlimit and/or one huge special ability and I will transform it into a transformation (Like sage and/or The gates.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Laow Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:34 am

what about taijutsu and gates (i have alot of questions i know)
Laow
Laow
Chunin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:36 am

Brandon uchiha

Ryouken

Gaono

Kenkei

Khashi

The people listed above are already In and fixed. (Khashi has moves that hurt his teammates Razz I hate you khashi) But other than that its good ^_^I still need 24 more.

Laow: You hardly asked any questions and Gates are specials and taijutsu are not Counted unless they are special jutsu like.... Primary lotus, That is a special jutsu.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:45 am

Updated:

Kirai is now apart of the System!
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Laow Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:48 am

Laow(genin)
Leaf Hurricane: Laow does a fast, swift kick doing 100 damage to one enemy. Leaf burning storm can be used the following turn.
cooldown:1

Leaf Burning Storm: Laow unleashed a powerful taijutsu combo on an enemy. Laow does 50 damage to one opponent and 75 the next turn.
cooldown:2
(can i add gates and lightning style?)
Laow
Laow
Chunin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:50 am

Oh well brandon has Toad Sage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:52 am

Thats just two... If you can't come up with more I can finish it for you.

And brandon thanks for reminding me.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Laow Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:06 am

Lightning Style: Lightning Wall Justsu- Laow makes a wall of electricity to protect himself. Laow gets 100 points of destructible defense (didn't know how to do that one)
cooldown: 2 turns

Lightning Release: Lightning current justu- Laow uses a electrical current to disrupt his opponents moves. The targeted enemy take 50 damage and is unable to us defensive skills for one turn.
cooldown: 3 turns

Gate of opening- Laow releases the first gate. For two turns Laow's moves deal 10 more damage and Primary Lotus can be used
cooldown: 3 turns

Primary Lotus- Laow raps his bandages around an enemy and slams them into the ground. The targeted enemy takes 150 damage and is stunned for 1 turns. Laow takes 25 points of damage
cooldown: none

(any questions?)
Laow
Laow
Chunin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:11 am

Yeah I got the Trans and Special covered.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Laow Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:18 am

whats yours like?
Laow
Laow
Chunin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:25 am

Kenkei kasumi

Elemental moves:

Specials

Transformation:
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Laow Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:29 am

damn dude O_O
Laow
Laow
Chunin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down