The Blade Of Ninja
Katsu and the angel and devil (Dawns manga) Pgs

Join now and in time to participate in the Chunin Exams and Enter The New Tournament:
Katsu and the angel and devil (Dawns manga) 11sdyix
Shogun Tournament. Enter now to have a chance to Upgrade to a God Class Shinobi.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blade Of Ninja
Katsu and the angel and devil (Dawns manga) Pgs

Join now and in time to participate in the Chunin Exams and Enter The New Tournament:
Shogun Tournament. Enter now to have a chance to Upgrade to a God Class Shinobi.
The Blade Of Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shogun Tournament.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm by Zaquri

To lead a Country Requires a certain Grit. Add that to Great Rping skills and you have yourself a Recipe for Kage. At the moment you see no Villages right? Well that's where you guys come in and this Tournament. We need 5 Powerful people to step in as Kage. The tournament is where you will be tested to see if you qualify. The …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Jutsu creation template
Katsu and the angel and devil (Dawns manga) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:26 pm by Zaquri

» Battle Guide
Katsu and the angel and devil (Dawns manga) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm by Zaquri

» Character Ranks
Katsu and the angel and devil (Dawns manga) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 pm by Zaquri

» Basic Forum and C-box Rules
Katsu and the angel and devil (Dawns manga) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 pm by Zaquri

» Shogun Tournament.
Katsu and the angel and devil (Dawns manga) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm by Zaquri

» The Blade Of Ninja
Katsu and the angel and devil (Dawns manga) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:35 am by Tetsu Hyuuga

» SHINOBI ALLIANCE JOIN!
Katsu and the angel and devil (Dawns manga) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:10 am by Guest

» Naruto Online
Katsu and the angel and devil (Dawns manga) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:48 am by Tetsu Hyuuga

» Thanks Guys
Katsu and the angel and devil (Dawns manga) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:43 am by Ryouken/Mentasu

Staff Members

Katsu and the angel and devil (Dawns manga)

Go down

Katsu and the angel and devil (Dawns manga) Empty Katsu and the angel and devil (Dawns manga)

Post by Dawn Uchiha Fri May 08, 2009 10:04 am

Katsu and the angel and devil

Chapter-1: A new face

Katsu was a 13 year old kid with a big dream he dreamed that he would rule linzu the main city in the world where the king lives he dreamed he will become king of the world.
He didn’t think he would start his adventure until he was about 16 years old but was he wrong. His mother walked into the lounge with a huge sharp old looking blade in her hands and a bag of healing potions and gave them to Katsu as Katsu didn’t know what to do he had no idea what was going on “Katsu I need you to get your self out of this city now!!!” his mother said as she walked towards a window in the left side of the lounge as she lifts her hand and move the cloth which they put up so no-one knew who they were. She then looked at him and told him everything and those they were being hunted but some outlaws because they knew some information that if they told the dama (police) who would have enough information to arrest them that’s why they were targeted and wanted dead that’s when Katsu knew why he had to go his mum didn’t want him to get hurt. So Katsu put his sword in his case around his back and tied the pouch around his waist and headed out the back door and started running into a forest near by as he heard a gun shoot while he heard a scream as tears dropped from his eyes as he ran through a pitch black scary forest. 1 hour had passed since Katsu ran into the pitch black forest Katsu was walking along an old dusty road with his huge sharp blade in his case around his back with his pouch around his waist as he walks along the dusty road a ugly old looking monster jumped at him as Katsu fell and scraped his knee as blood fell from his knee as Katsu busted out in tears as Katsu’s eyes turned red and his gloves turned red while his t-shirt ripped and his pants turned black while Katsu held his blade and ran towards the monster at incredible speeds while Katsu ducked and jumped at the monster going right through with his blade in his case he landed as well as the monster but when they landed the monster fell as Katsu stood still as rain piled down and blood covered the dusty road where the monster lied dead. The sun raised as Katsu awoke and was on the dusty road as a ninja looking guy gazes at Katsu on the ground, Katsu gets up scared as he changes his weapon and pouch position so now that his blade is on his waist in its cover and his pouch is on his back as the ninja looking guy stands up “hi I’m kai Akemi and I’m from the village hidden in sparkles” kai said with a smile “hello I’m Katsu akuryo and I’m from the land of heat” Katsu said to kai “where are you going?” kai said “I’m a world traveler I roam the world with my own free will” Katsu said “may I join you as a traveler I have no where to go” kai said “while… you can join but where going right now” Katsu said “thank you, ok” kai said as they both headed of down the dusty road.

Chapter-2: Katsu’s true form

Katsu and Kai walked down the dusty road when they reached an old village known as
Village hidden in the dust where it is said they got a very strong ninja they’re known as Kenji Mao. Katsu and Kai walked up towards the dust village gates as the two dust ninja looked at Katsu and Kai “please you the gate at the north end of the dust village walls please” the guards say as Katsu and Kai understand and head towards the north end of the gates as they enter the gates and see so much people happy and playing around. They walk upwards towards a shop as Katsu stays outside and Kai walks into the shop with a sack of ryo as he looks around “could I please buy two romen” kai said “24 ryo please” the shop owner said as kai opened the sack and handed 24 ryo over to the shop owner as kai put the sack of ryo in his pouch and walked outside where Katsu was standing “here you go” kai said as he gave Katsu the plate of romen “thank you kai” as they walk off around the dust village eating a plate of romen. They finish the plate of romen as they put the plate in the bin while they turn a corner to see a ninja on the floor and Kenji Mao with his leg in the air in a pose of a kick “hey you what was that for” Katsu said “none of your business” kenji said “it is now” Katsu said “that is kenji mao the strongest fighter in the hidden dust village Katsu” kai said “I don’t care who it is you don’t hurt people like that” Katsu said while kenji put his hand down and lifted his right hand with his body facing the left side kenji bent his fingers forward and back “bring it on” kenji said as Katsu ran towards kenji with his hand clutched upon his huge sharp blade as kenji also ran towards Katsu with his hands clenched very hard while kai watched the two fight. Katsu jumped at Kenji with his leg out sending a kick with his hand still on his blade while kenji ducked very low to the floor as Katsu was going above him kenji lifted his body sending a back leg kick to Katsu’s face as he came past. Katsu fell but as he fell he came down with a low helicopter kick as Kenji was knocked of his hands and onto his face, as kai couldn’t believe it Katsu was keeping up with Kenji as kai knew something was wrong kai activated his sunlight level-1 (sunlight was a kekkei genkai from the akemi clan the sunlight level-1 could see what element a ninja has
Sunlight level-2 could see what type of jutsu it is
Sunlight level-3 could see what level 1&2 could see but this one can copy that ninja but could not store that jutsu in there jutsu list)
As kai looked at Katsu and saw a demons face as it deactivated his sunlight and bounded him to use it until 24 hours had passed. Kai was right something was wrong and he was going to find out what! Kenji got up and sent numerous amounts of kicks as 5 of them hit Katsu’s face as blood came from his face as his eyes turned red and t-shirt ripped and his pants turned black “that’s the demon I saw when I looked into Katsu with my sunlight” kai said as kenji was in shock and couldn’t move “what in the world are you” kenji said “a god hahahaha” demon Katsu said with a smirk. Kenji ran at demon Katsu as demon Katsu lifted both hands making a huge wind blow as Kenji got sent into a building while Kenji slide down the wall just surviving as kai jumped in front of kenji with a katana facing him “don’t do it Katsu” kai said “kai get the hell out of the way” demon Katsu said “no I’m not going to let you kill him” kai said as Katsu transformed back to normal Katsu but knocked out “man he is going to be a pain in the ass” kai said smiling.

Chapter-3: The tournament starts

The sun raised as Katsu and kai woke from there sleep and raised from a bed inside a dust village inn Katsu looked around as kai was still down on the bed as Katsu lifted himself of the bed and starting walking to the hallway he lifted his hand and grabbed the door handle and turned it as the door opened and he made his way into the hallway as he started walking down the hall to see kenji in a room with the door half open, Katsu got angry and ran into his room and threw a punch right into Kenji’s face as a hand appeared blocking the punch from connecting with Kenji’s face as Katsu looked up to see kai looking out the window with his hand blocking the punch “let me go” Katsu said “there is a tournament coming up in this village and if I’m right kenji mao will enter it so just save it for the tournament” kai said as Katsu stopped and kenji woke up to see Katsu and kai in his room “what are you two doing in my room” kenji said as kai grabbed Katsu and disappeared as kenji didn’t know what was going on. Several days passed as kai and Katsu trained at the hidden dust village training grounds, Kenji also trained but not with them he trained by himself until the tournament sign ups began there was about at least 100 to 200 ninja signing up they were al giving numbers Katsu was number 165 and kai was number 56 kenji was number 1. The 1st round started kai Kenji and Katsu won their battles with blind colors they then won 5 battles in a row with no problem. The next day came it was the semi finals only 8 people out of 188 people were left Katsu, Kai, Kenji, Asuma, jin, kazuya, ken, and tekashi the rounds were
Kai vs Jin
Asuma vs ken
Kazuya vs Kenji
Katsu vs tekashi
That was the match’s that started right now. Kai and Jin walked into the arena while kai had his sparkles headband around his head with a katana on his waist while Jin walked in with his hidden heat village headband around his left arm with a massive 20kg blade with a whole at the end of the blade as the dust jounin proctor said “start” while kai ran at jin with his right hand clenched on his katana and his left hand in his weapon bag on his right side as jin lifted his blade and slammed his blade back down as a huge wave of air shoot at kai as kai did a side on cartwheel while landing he is still running, jin dropped his 20kg blade and put his hands behind his head as he pulled out twin blades half the size of a katana. Kai jumped in the air and came down with a hard slash as jin stepped to the left and sent a massive kick to the right side ribs of kai as kai went flying right into the arena wall as the he hit it and the wall crumbled on top of kai. Every one had thought it was over even the proctor thought it was over but the proctor couldn’t stop it unless he didn’t see movement from a user on the ground for 10 seconds as the proctor said “1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8” as Katsu started yelling come on kai you can beat him get up as the proctor looked back at Katsu and started smiling while the proctor stopped his counting as he looked back at the crumbled rocks piled heavy over kais body as a crumbled rock fell off the pile of crumbled rocks as the proctor couldn’t believe his eyes as a hand shoot out of the crumbled rocks as jin looked at the hand to see blood dripping from the hand as jin pulled his 20kg blade out of the ground and got ready for kai.

Chapter-4: kais secret attack

Kais hand stayed still for about 3 minutes as jin started walking closer and closer until jin was standing right in front of the pile of crumbled rocks as jin slashed at the hand as the hand got cut off while the hand rolled down the pile of crumbled rocks. Jin watched it roll and when it hit the ground it turned into an explosive tag which blew up and sent jin flying while his blade hit a tree slashing the tree as the tree fell and the blade landed deeply into the ground while kai walked out from behind a tree holding his right ribs while blood raced down the right side of kai as jin got up just as jin was bleeding from his whole front side as every body could not believe jin got up from that explosive tag as they were both half dead. Kai looked at jin while jin looked at kai as they both started doing handseals as kai jumps back onto the wall as he stands on the wall while putting his hands up in the air as the sky went dark and a massive wind blew as dark blue lighting hit the top of kais hands as lighting went threw out kais body as kai started running to jin while jin kneed down holding his hand out towards the wall where kai was running down as jin sends his chakra out his arm as a huge fire dragon is shoot out towards kai as kai looks up to see a massive fire dragon coming his way while kai appears behind jin grabbing him in a hug while the lighting is sent through out jins body and jin falls stunned on the ground as the proctor is impressed from both of there ninjutsu they did and there brains they used they, fought like jounin as the match ended. The next day Asuma beat ken and Kenji beat kazuya and it was now Katsu vs Tekashi.
Dawn Uchiha
Dawn Uchiha
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 298
Single or Taken? : he has no intention for this stuff he just has intention for fighting{ wins-3 / loses-0}
village : dawn hails from the leaf village
bloodline : uchiha-sharingan comma1
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Katsu and the angel and devil (Dawns manga) Empty Re: Katsu and the angel and devil (Dawns manga)

Post by Dawn Uchiha Fri May 08, 2009 10:04 am

Chapter-5: a rivalry lights up

Katsu walked into the arena so did tekashi as they both stopped in front of each other looking eye to eye as the proctor saw a rivalry between these two as the proctor said start. “These two does have something in common they both got demons and there both the last survivors, tekashi Is the last survivor from his clan and Katsu is the last survivor from his village” kai said as Katsu jumped back throwing two kunai as tekashi pulls out two katana and hits the kunai away with a slash as tekashi charges under Katsu before he lands and sends a flying kick towards Katsu as Katsu sends his leg down while Katsu jumps again off tekashi’s leg as Katsu span and sent his leg around while it smashed into tekashi’s left cheek while tekashi went spinning to the right as tekashi landed on the floor as Katsu started to do handseals, tekashi got up while he was shaking as tekashi looked into Katsu’s eyes. Katsu looked at tekashi as Katsu finished his handseals and started screaming while black chakra started flowing out of Katsu’s body as everyone in the arena felt his chakra while tekashi watched careless as tekashi as tekashi grew a tail and started to look like a wolf demon as white chakra flew out from tekashi. Tekashi jumped at Katsu (d) as Katsu (D) just looked at tekashi (D) and tekashi flew back into an arena wall as tekashi (D) flew back but from the blind side of Katsu (D) but Katsu (D) still was too powerful. Katsu (D) stomped at the ground as a rock flew up from the sky hitting tekashi (D) in the stomach sending tekashi (D) in the air while Katsu (D) appeared in the air above tekashi (d) and sent a huge kick towards the back of the head on tekashi (D) as tekashi (D) went straight in the ground. Everyone knew it was over but they were… right it was over a hand shoot from the hole as it was tekashi the normal one as tekashi stood up just to fall back down as kai appeared in the air behind Katsu with his hands around his head as kai put a tablet into Katsu’s mouth as Katsu’s eyes shut and he fell down to the floor with a huge impact as Katsu turned to normal.

Chapter-6: The desert of the dead kings

The next day had come and tekashi was no where to be seen he was gone Katsu got up with a smile as everyone backed away from Katsu “huh… what’s wrong with you people” Katsu said as he looked outside and saw kai standing up from his swords as he saw kenji and Asuma on the ground as Katsu ran towards the message bored to see the finals: Katsu vs Kai Katsu was shocked that kai beat his opponent as well. Katsu didn’t know what to do he thought kai was too strong until he saw a vision of a ladie with a pitch black robe covering her entire bodie “Katsu you have something inside of you which is very special and not human mean while… kai wanted to fight Katsu to see that thing inside of him, full power he wanted to test it limits until…
The women in the pitch black robe told Katsu “ YOU ARE A MONSTER!!! ” as the ladie said while Katsu busted out in laughs until he remembered that feeling when he saw ken injured on the bed as he felt a desire to kill him and why those people in those robes were after him. Katsu didn’t know what to think as he trembled to his feet while tears ran down his face “my mother died for me…” Katsu said as he punched a wall as it smashed like a rasengan into a block of wood as Katsu ran towards a desert known as the “desert of the dead kings” because a lot of world planning kings and there empires were once made in this desert and it was also said that one of the empires left his kingdom in this desert. Kai had hared this BANG!!! From around the corner as kai disappeared and re-appeared in that location as kai had seen Katsu run into the desert of dead king. Kai had ran into the desert about 5 minutes after Katsu as Katsu ran into this old dusty cave as he kept running down until he turned one right into a dead end as he sat in the corner looking down crying as kai had seen him run into the old dusty cave as kai followed in but it was to dark to see where he went as kai needed to use his ninja skills to find him. “Katsu, Katsu, Katsu where the Sorry I just tried cursing but admin stopped it by censor. are you…when I find you I’m going to kill you, you dumb bitch” kai had said as red marks started to cover Katsu’s body while he grew horns and his t-shirt ripped while his pants turned black as he roared like a thousand lions in a jungle as the cave blew until there was nothing left only him and kai as kai looked at him with a huge shock.
Dawn Uchiha
Dawn Uchiha
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 298
Single or Taken? : he has no intention for this stuff he just has intention for fighting{ wins-3 / loses-0}
village : dawn hails from the leaf village
bloodline : uchiha-sharingan comma1
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down