The Blade Of Ninja
kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Pgs

Join now and in time to participate in the Chunin Exams and Enter The New Tournament:
kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) 11sdyix
Shogun Tournament. Enter now to have a chance to Upgrade to a God Class Shinobi.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blade Of Ninja
kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Pgs

Join now and in time to participate in the Chunin Exams and Enter The New Tournament:
Shogun Tournament. Enter now to have a chance to Upgrade to a God Class Shinobi.
The Blade Of Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shogun Tournament.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm by Zaquri

To lead a Country Requires a certain Grit. Add that to Great Rping skills and you have yourself a Recipe for Kage. At the moment you see no Villages right? Well that's where you guys come in and this Tournament. We need 5 Powerful people to step in as Kage. The tournament is where you will be tested to see if you qualify. The …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Jutsu creation template
kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:26 pm by Zaquri

» Battle Guide
kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm by Zaquri

» Character Ranks
kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 pm by Zaquri

» Basic Forum and C-box Rules
kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 pm by Zaquri

» Shogun Tournament.
kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm by Zaquri

» The Blade Of Ninja
kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:35 am by Tetsu Hyuuga

» SHINOBI ALLIANCE JOIN!
kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:10 am by Guest

» Naruto Online
kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:48 am by Tetsu Hyuuga

» Thanks Guys
kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:43 am by Ryouken/Mentasu

Staff Members

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Empty kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs)

Post by Zaquri Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:28 am

We moved only because the pages were taking up to much space with all those pics in the data storage.
kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) GFXShopBanner

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Rules
this is simply for anyone who wants a signature or avatar or want to work for the gfx shop they are allowed.... this is for alot of stuff.

here are the rules for applying for a signature..

1) post your request of any character from any anime and tell me what would you like written on the pic

2) tell which type of pic you want-

Signature-large pics you add to your signature

avatars-Small pics which display as your avatar.

animated- pics that are animated for either signatures or avatars but the downside is that i cannot edit them i can only create animations for shows or mugen.

3) before you post what you want you have to make sure you have the ryo required to buy it... i will tell you what it would cost before i pm you all the codes and the actual pic.

siggys:30-50 ryo
anime:50 ryo

4) my style is very abstract but as you can see in my other pics on this site they at least have alot of style but none the less the view of one is not the best so if you want to apply to work here just pm me some of your best work and i can allow you to join.members get benefits such as discounts and even links to the best picture editing sites.

5) After you have bought more than 3 avatars the 5th will be free along with a free Naruto blade of ninja signature.

6)admins and mods get the first three for free.

7) top contributers are allowed one free pic a week.

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) RequestForm

Name of character/thing from anime:
Main color:
Secondary color:
Message on the pic:
type of pic:(render,deviant,gimped,sketched) if you just want a suprise say N/A
type of pic 2:(sig,ava,anime)
who:(who do you eant to make your siggy/avi/anime etc.)

gifs
name of character(s)/thing(s) from anime: (only for those with five tokens...if you do not own five tokens the gif and its contents will be random)
setting:(where are they fighting if you are getting a fighting gif)
contents:(their actions in your gif and the winner of the fight)
messages:(speech bubbles the character uses during the fight (100 ryo a bubble)

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) 2030434f9e40421m3

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Ubd7415
kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Ubd9478
kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Ubd7975
kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Ubd8661
(free position)

best work

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Byakuya_Wallpaper_2_by_MasterKenny

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Byakuya

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Wallpapers_Bleach_Toad-Toadstool_16

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) 239

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Ichimaru_Gin_wallpaper_by_RollingStar89

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) %5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_Bleach_Kalico_10509

here is a link of me and byuakuyas bleach work
https://narutobladeninja.forumotion.com/whatever-you-want-to-post-f63/friendly-contest-t1168.htm

top contributers
N/A for now

Last edited by Kenkei on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 1114
Single or Taken? : N/A
village : hidden leaf
bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://bleach.twilight-mania.com

Back to top Go down

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Empty Re: kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs)

Post by Zaquri Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:29 am

introducing for the first time in kenkeis gfx shop....GIFS

yes thats right gifs...whats a gif you ask? these are gifs
kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto028kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto027kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto026kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto025kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto023kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto021kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto019kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto018kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto017

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto016kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto015kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto012kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto008kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto007kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto005kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto004kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto003kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto002

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto011kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto078kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto077kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto069kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto037kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto051

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto119kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto110kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto109kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto010kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto075

little characters for nto only just standing and seemingly walking but some of them are editable to use for movements edited with hundreds of spread sheets like this

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Chouji%2001kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Chouji%2002kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Chouji%2003kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Chouji%2004kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Chouji%2005kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Chouji%2006kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Chouji%2007

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Ebisu%2001kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Ebisu%2002kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Ebisu%2003kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Ebisu%2004kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Ebisu%2005kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Ebisu%2006

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Gaikenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Haku%2001kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Haku%2002kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Haku%2003kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Haku%2004kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Haku%2005

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Hinatakenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Hinata%2002

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Ino%2001kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Ino%2002kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Ino%2003kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Ino%2004kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Ino%2005kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Ino%2006kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Ino%2007
kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Iruka%2001kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Iruka%2002kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Iruka%2003

and if i edit them to be on the same page they can actually fight

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Narutogifs015

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto_gif_30

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto_gifs_12 kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Sasuke_gif_>

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Naruto_vs_ichigo

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Sasuke_vs_orochimaru

and many more... though i can only do characters from dragon ball z/bleach and naruto (they are the only characters i have on mugen).

there are three ways to get a gif... the first is my token system, this you can only get either during battles or rping extremely well... i keep an eye out for those type of people and i pm them saying they have a token....if you want a gif all you have to do is quote my giving you a token and use it for a gif. But for a fighting gif you must have 5 tokens...but if you pay 5 tokens you only choose one of the fighters in the gif but if you pay 7 tokens you get to not only choose the characters in the gif... but how they fight (what jutsu they use,who wins,what they say etc.)

the second way is to be a gfx woker and thus you get 10 tokens free.

the third way is to be a top contributer in which you get one fighting gif only with two characters to choose from...(to become a top contributer you must have bought at least 5 pics from here or overall bought 300 ryo worth of pics...)

and there is also the gfx ban rule.If one of the workers catch you breaking one of the following rules then you get banned from the shop (meaning I kenkei kasumi will delete all the pics i made for you by editing its source to a blank pic saying your banned and you will no longer be able to buy gifs or pics)

1.no spamming- questions are acceptable but if you are caught more than one time talking about something which doesn't fit this topic then you will be banned (first time you do it its a warning though)

2.flaming- if you bought a pic and you don't like the way it looks don't insult the creator just because of it...you will get a free one to replace it so no need to worry and the worker who you insult can choose to ban you even without warning.

3.forging- quoteing me giving you tokens when i did not is a serious offense and i look at it as stealing from the shop. This is a unforgivable crime and ban is automatic once you do so.

thats it
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs) Empty Re: kenkeis secodn gfx shop (now introducing gifs)

Post by Zaquri Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:32 am

the payroll

those who work here get paid as well as myself but you only get 25 (1/4) of what one customer pays and you allowed to raise it up by another 1/4 when you have done an exceptional ammount of pics... i will tell you when that is right.

Last edited by Kenkei on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:41 am

Donate pics

if you are interested in seeing your pic being put up on the gif shop as one of oru best works pm me and submit your pic, aout of everyone who submits pics there will be one lucky winner a month who will be posted at the top of our best work.

also those who post the best pic will recieve 3 tokens.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:46 am

Love area

Thats right...for that special someone (rp wise) any signatures you are giving away for the love area is free...
any message with any pic and not only is it free but it will be made with the BEST quality.... since im a hopeless romantic, kukukukukukukuku.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:48 am

Player cards

we are doing narutobladeninja player cards for your character.They are not that shabby and in fact i got the template from naruto-arena but still it saves space in your signature for the rest of the pics you want or desire.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:53 am

last but not least

we are now doing player cards as seen in my signature they are used to save you space and make your characters stats/missions look spiffy.the player card must have stats and missions on it...any thing else you want on it (list of weapons) will be an additional 100 ryo.and just in case you completed missions and want it updated.... just tell me and it will be edited...(you only have 6 edits before for free and then 100 ryo charge.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:01 am

alright now that we have all this fancy stuff...WHY IS MY THINGY BAR YELLOW AND BLACK... I WANTED RED. and i want a gif.... of naruto and ichigo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:03 am

of all workers you have to buy everything legit because you still are on my bad side.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Kaguya Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:15 am

lol
Chris Kaguya
Chris Kaguya
Genin/Prodigy

Male
Number of posts : 1024
Single or Taken? : Shira
village : Sand
bloodline : Kaguya
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:46 am

so if i work here i get a free sig?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Fri May 01, 2009 6:49 am

no.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:50 am

then can i get a free one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Fri May 01, 2009 6:51 am

...NO....!
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:53 am

can i get one of those gifs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Fri May 01, 2009 6:53 am

wait nonono BANNED!!!...
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:55 am

WHY AM I BANNED I ONLY ASKED IF I CAN GET A GIF!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Fri May 01, 2009 6:55 am

please do not post here or i will report you to an admin.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 7:30 am

I would like to see a player card of me. If I like it I will add it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Fri May 01, 2009 7:32 am

mind your business your banned.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 7:34 am

Now anyway please make me a player card. How much will it be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Fri May 01, 2009 7:34 am

and okay that will be 0 ryo.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 7:36 am

Oh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 7:39 am

wait could i possibly also get a player card >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaquri Fri May 01, 2009 7:45 am

okay...70 ryo please.
Zaquri
Zaquri
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next