The Blade Of Ninja
Quick update. Pgs

Join now and in time to participate in the Chunin Exams and Enter The New Tournament:
Quick update. 11sdyix
Shogun Tournament. Enter now to have a chance to Upgrade to a God Class Shinobi.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Blade Of Ninja
Quick update. Pgs

Join now and in time to participate in the Chunin Exams and Enter The New Tournament:
Quick update. 11sdyix
Shogun Tournament. Enter now to have a chance to Upgrade to a God Class Shinobi.
The Blade Of Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shogun Tournament.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm by Zaquri

Quick update. 11sdyix

To lead a Country Requires a certain Grit. Add that to Great Rping skills and you have yourself a Recipe for Kage. At the moment you see no Villages right? Well that's where you guys come in and this Tournament. We need 5 Powerful people to step in as Kage. The tournament is where you will be tested to see if you qualify. The …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Jutsu creation template
Quick update. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:26 pm by Zaquri

» Battle Guide
Quick update. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm by Zaquri

» Character Ranks
Quick update. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 pm by Zaquri

» Basic Forum and C-box Rules
Quick update. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 pm by Zaquri

» Shogun Tournament.
Quick update. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm by Zaquri

» The Blade Of Ninja
Quick update. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:35 am by Tetsu Hyuuga

» SHINOBI ALLIANCE JOIN!
Quick update. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:10 am by Guest

» Naruto Online
Quick update. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:48 am by Tetsu Hyuuga

» Thanks Guys
Quick update. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:43 am by Ryouken/Mentasu

Staff Members

Quick update.

Go down

Quick update. Empty Quick update.

Post by Kirai / Saya Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:00 pm

Alright, so in case people do not know or are new, i've been gone with work.

I am currently on my SQ with the Canadian Reserves-and quite abit has happened. I have already worked with the C6 and C9, most everything is protected, and even taking a pic of it would be breaking the law(so try google/youtube for pics and stats, because im not saying anything...)

That was the fun part(because as a few people know, im a weap's tech, so its the part i like.) but we have also gone over basic map reading, offenensive/defencive ops and alot of other boreing sh*t i dont like...

On a good note, we have a 5 hour drive to the range where we will be firing the C6/9, and get to throw Frag grenades tomorrow, and because of our timing we dont have PT(its morning exersize tomorrow.)

I wont be back for 2 days because we'll be off base, so i wont be on untill then.
Kirai / Saya
Kirai / Saya
SPC Jounin/Hyuuga/Admin/Sandsweeper Lead Interrogator
SPC Jounin/Hyuuga/Admin/Sandsweeper Lead Interrogator

Male
Number of posts : 3192
Single or Taken? : Single and looking for a lovey dovey girlfriend(Mess with me Kirai :P)
village : Sand
bloodline : Byakugan
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum